The bottom corner of Africa
A photographer’s dream and a nature-lover’s delight, this tour to the Southwest tip of the continent will astonish even the most experienced of travelers.
Tour includes photo-stops or visits to:
- Clifton and it’s wind-free beaches 1 to 4.
- Camps Bay Coastal Drive past The Twelve Apostles to Llandudno.
- Hout Bay, where there’s an optional boat trip to Seal Island or a walk thru The World of Birds (& Monkeys), or a guided walk thru Imizamo Yethu, the local township.
- Chapman’s Peak Drive, Lookout Point, to Noordhoek and Sun Valley.
- Awesome Beaches.
- Cape of Good Hope & Cape Point, the SW Tips of the Continent, both within Table Mountain National Park.
- Animal viewing, if you’re lucky:
Ostriches, Baboons, Elands, Bontebok, Zebra, Hartebees, Duikers, Caracals, Mongoose, Rock Dassies, Striped Mice, Tortoises, Lizards and more if you look under the rocks. Pasop!
- Birds for the Bird-lovers: Cormorants, Starlings, Ibises, Hawdehaws, Eagles, Hawks, Kestrels, Guinea Fowl, Francolins, Sunbirds, Cape Sugarbirds, Egyptian Geese, Ostriches , Pied crows, and a hundred more if your eyes are good. Bring your telephoto and binoculars.
- Boulders Beach and Penguin Colony. Hundreds of African Penguins to amuse you & your camera.
- Simon’s Town and the SA Naval Harbour. A Fascinating lunch or coffee stop. Great markets in Jubilee Square!
- Coastal Drive along False Bay to Glen Cairn, Fish Hoek, and the fishing village of Kalk Bay. Great Shops! Terrific Restaurants & Pubs & bakeries. A Real place, though getting trendy.
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden, optional and time-permitting, but well-worth the effort. Simply stunning. Best in winter/spring.
- Return to hotel / guesthouse or V&A Waterfront.
|Private Tour:||R1,100.00 per person (min. 1)
R2,500.00 (3 to 5 persons)
|Group Tours:||R800.00 per person (min. 2)|